Hi, welcome to my blog where I’ll be documenting the things I love and my life in Vancouver.
Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I am obsessed with dogs but I don’t own any pets (yet)
- I’ve never broken a bone despite being in two major car accidents
- I am currently studying digital marketing communications but I also work in the auto industry doing event marketing
- I would classify myself as an extroverted introvert or an ambivert
- I’ve lived in Vancouver my whole life and have lived in the same neighbourhood in East Vancouver my whole life
- I love to eat but I hate tofu
- I don’t like wearing pants (unless I’m working out) and prefer to wear dresses and skirts
- I won my high school’s graduating class home economics award and wanted to become a home economics teacher but realized early on that teaching was not for me
- I hate the word ‘millennial’
- My biggest driving pet peeve is when people don’t signal/use their blinkers
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more posts!